We’d love for you to check us out this weekend.
Stepping into an unfamiliar church for the first time can be a little intimidating and maybe even uncomfortable for some people, so we want to make it as simple as possible for you. We value you as our guest and want your first visit with us to be a meaningful experience and as smooth as possible.
Here are some helpful tips for planning your first visit:
- Be yourself. Explore Del Sol at your own pace. Come dressed in a way that’s comfortable for you – no shirt & tie needed.
- Go incognito and take it all in, or be open to meeting new people – whatever you prefer. We want you to enjoy your time at Del Sol, without any expectations of what you should do.
- Try to arrive 10 or 15 minutes early so you’ll have time to familiarize yourself with the campus, sign-in your kids, grab a free cup of coffee, and relax before the worship service begins.
- Ask one of our Host Team members to help you with any information you need, or directions around the campus you attend.
- Don’t feel pressured to give to the offering, because we’re not after your cash. You won’t be singled out or asked to give. We’re just glad you’ve taken the time to check us out.
- Be open to the experience. Whether you’re a life-long churchgoer, bored skeptic, or somewhere in between, we’re glad to have you with us. We won’t confuse you with lifeless rituals & traditions, but use exciting, modern music, videos, and a message straight from Scripture to help you know Jesus Christ in a real & genuine way.
- After the service, stop by the Information Center and pick up a special gift bag we have for you. It’s a way for us to thank you for being our guest, and it has some stuff in there we think you’ll enjoy.
- Contact us if you have any questions before you come.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our services this weekend!
Plan A Visit
If you want to let us know that you plan to check us out, please fill out this form below so we can be expecting you.