It’s time to regather!
starting June 14, 2020.
CAMPUS SERVICE TIMES
EAST: 9:00 am, 10:30 am
NORTHEAST: 9:00 am, 10:30 am
EAST MONTANA: 9:30 am & 11:00 am
TRANSMOUNTAIN: 10:30 am (ENGLISH) & 12:00 pm (SPANISH)
CENTRO (SPANISH): 9:30 am
ESTE (SPANISH @ EAST – WORSHIP CENTER ): 12:00 pm
We are aiming to make our environments “touchless” – meaning you don’t have to touch anything or anyone. Below is our plan for how to do that at all campuses. These guidelines will be regularly evaluated and adjusted as needed, so thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We can’t wait to see you soon!
SHOULD EVERYONE REGATHER NOW??
In short, no. While we’d love to see each of you, we know that for certain groups of people the best thing you can do right now is stay home. These recommendations are meant to help keep you and everyone in our church family healthy. If you find yourself in one of these categories, we strongly recommend that you continue worshiping online and do not attend Del Sol Church in-person yet:
· You have an underlying health condition or compromised immune system.
· You are sick or have been around anyone that has been sick in the last 2 weeks.
· You have small children who may find it difficult to stay in a seat through a service.
· You are not ready to be around groups of people yet.
· You are over the age of 65 or in another at-risk group according to the CDC.
Whether or not you are able to return to in-person gatherings at this time, the most important thing is that we stay spiritually and relationally connected as a church family – in person and online!
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN RIGHT NOW?
· To follow CDC guidelines, we are requiring everyone to wear face masks and practice social distancing. This is for the protection of others and to show a positive witness to our community, and is done at the specific request of our local health authorities.
· Disposable face masks will be provided for those who need one, and multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available.
· Temperature checks will be performed on volunteers and staff.
· Coffee and snacks will be suspended for now.
· Access to parts of the buildings not in use will be limited.
· Bulletins, cards, pens, and other touchable items will not be handed out or made available.
· Guest information, prayer requests, spiritual decisions etc. will be collected by text or email.
· No offering baskets will be passed; instead, offering drop boxes will be provided for those who do not give online.
· Seating in the auditoriums will be arranged for social distancing; thank you in advance for cooperating with the ushers who will guide you to your seats.
· Worship services will be shortened to allow time for sanitizing surfaces and seating in the auditoriums, restrooms, etc. before and after each service.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
· Keep 6 feet of physical distance from others at all times, especially at the building entrances and exits.
· Wave and say hello from a distance, but don’t hug, shake hands, or gather in groups before or after the service to talk with others.
· Sanitize your hands at our sanitation stations at entrances.
· Make sure that you are healthy and do not attend if you have had any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
· Express your appreciation to all our volunteers who are working to create a safe and welcoming worship environment, and follow their friendly directions.
CAN I HANG AROUND TO TALK WITH OTHERS?
We’re all excited to see and talk with each other. It’s natural to want to reconnect with each other after being apart for so long. If you want to do that, we ask you to do it outside the buildings and away from the entrances. Please don’t gather in the lobby, hallways, on anywhere inside the building so that we can properly sanitize the facilities after each service.
WHAT ABOUT DEL SOL KIDS AND YOUTH?
We will not have in-person classes for children and youth at this time. We encourage you to have your teenagers join you in the worship service. If you have small children, for the time being it may be best to stay home for online worship, kids, and youth lessons.
We will keep you informed about when it’s time to resume programming for kids and youth.
WILL I BE ABLE TO PRAY WITH SOMEONE RIGHT AFTER THE SERVICE?
We want to stand with you in prayer, so please click here to submit a prayer request or call/text our prayer line at (915) 229-1378 to submit a request. Because we need to clear out the buildings as quickly as possible to sanitize them, we will not have prayer encouragers available after the service and prayer rooms at each campus will be closed.
For any questions, please contact the church office at (915) 855-3798 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.